Since 1935, the age old family business founded by Nicolas Corman hasbeen working to design, manufacture and market the best functional dairy butters and fats. Thanks to a unique and constantly innovative techniques to control the milk fat. From the tables of the Belgian families, with the Balade and Carlsbourg brands, to the factories of the biggest industrialists and the workshops of the best craftsmen, the Corman products accompany all the uses and all the moments of consumption of butter and cream, everywhere in the world.
- Unique recipe based on meticulously selected raw materials.
- Moderate melting point thanks to our know-how in fat.
- Unlike other butter sheets who have a higher melting point, Corman Extra Butter offers a better perception of our butter flavour.
- Easy to work with
- Remarkable plasticity and flexibility.
- Time saving : possibility to give 3 consecutive turns without resting time.
No oil separation, extra dry aspect, not sticky for an easier preparation of the croissants.
Perfect workability all year round.
- More extra quality croissants
- According to the comparative tests made under independent supervision by a bailiff, with 5 sheets of 2 kg of Corman Extra Butter you make more croissants: + 20 Extra quality Croissants*.
Exclusive blend with Corman butter, the n°1 butter, favorite of the best Pastry Chefs. Made from a selection of first quality butters and selected vegetable oils.
All layered pastry applications. Ideal for croissants. Its optimum extensibility is obtained when its temperature is between 12°C and 18°C. If the butter is too cold, pass it once or twice through the dough laminator. Work with a dough as cold as possible (between 4°C and 6°C). Maintain this temperature by allowing the dough to rest in the fridge or freezer between each layering. When putting the dough in the fridge, it is important to cover the dough with a plastic film to prevent the surface from drying. Dough made using CORMAN PATISY tolerates fermentation in a proof box up to 32°C.
Smooth texture with pure butter taste.
All Layered dough (puff pastry, croissant, danish).
With the great taste of fresh cream. Easy to work with, all year round. Consistent quality all year long.
Selling Unit: 2KG
Quantity Per Carton: 5 × 2 KG
Belgium Origin, designed specially for pastry sheet applications. Concentrated with 99% milk fat, giving magnificent flavour and perfect result. Easy to handle with perfect elasticity. Very recommended for croissants, pastry, millefeuille.
Weight: 2 Kg