Post production treatment of pastries & ice-creams are critical for their shelf life & for preserving their taste, texture, structure & consistency. In the past few years, the Indian dessert industry has begun to take advantage of blast chillers & freezers and thereby have greatly enhanced quality of ice-creams, pastries & other desserts.
FRIULINOX has been supplying high quality blast freezers to the Indian dessert & hospitality industry for over a decade & has had a brilliant history of trouble-free performance 🙂
Blast freezers are suitable for:-
- Ice-cream manufacturing: For shock freezing freshly produced ice-cream to maintain creaminess by maintaining micro ice-crystals & micro air-bubbles. This prevents surface flattening and ‘air escape’.
- Confectionery: For blast chilling of pastries before display, for quick chilling of chocolate products etc. This preserves their taste for a longer time, reduces shrinkage & increased shelf life.
- Catering: For advance bulk shock freezing for banqueting.
- Bakeries: For shock freezing of dough & other raw, precooked or fully cooked products.
- Pizzerias: For bulk shock freezing of dough balls or pizza bases with sauce.
- FRIULINOX blast freezers carry advanced refrigeration & software with rugged durability & are suited to Indian working conditions.
|Capacity in tubs||Product capacity in kg|
|Ice cream tubs
|Blast chilling||Blast freezing||Dimensions cm||Power
|GN 1/1 or
60 x 40 cm
|360 x 165 x 120 mm (5 lt)||+90⁰ to +3⁰C
|L x W x H||V/Hz/Ph – kW|
|GF06AG||5||6||18||12||79X70X85||230/50/1 – 1.2|
|GF12 AG||8||12||25||16||79 x 80 x 132||230/50/1 – 1.65|
|GF15AG||12||15||36||24||79 x 80 x 180||400/50/3 – 3.6|
|GF21 AG||16||21||55||36||79 x 80 x 195||400/50/3 – 4.5|
|GF30AG||–||30||72||48||110X163X180||400/50/3 N -7|
All models are available in pastry version too, with grids to hold GN 1/1 trays. All models have air-cooled condensers. Pitch between two trays: 68 mm. Cabin temperature upto -40⁰C.
Praline Refrigerators from Friulinox preserve your expensive Chocolates for long durations. Humidity control can be adjusted between 40 & 60% and temperature between 14⁰C & 18⁰C. This prevents surface blooming on chocolates. The same unit can also be used to store pastries, by adjusting the temperature & humidity. Available in both, Vertical (steel or glass door) & counter formats (only steel door) and different capacities, the Praline range of Friulinox is quite flexible.
|ARP-EN1-GOLD||STEEL||40-60%||60-90%||14-18 Deg C||2-10 Deg C||74x73x207||230/50/1 -0.5|
|ARP-EN2-GOLD||STEEL||40-60%||60-90%||14-18 Deg C||2-10 Deg C||74x101x207||230/50/1 -0.7|
|ARP-EN1-VTR GOLD||GLASS||40-60%||60-90%||14-18 Deg C||2-10 Deg C||74x73x207||230/50/1 -0.5|
|ARP-EN2-VTR-GOLD||GLASS||40-60%||60-90%||14-18 Deg C||2-10 Deg C||74x101x207||230/50/1 -0.7|
|TR-2EN-GOLD||STEEL||40-60%||60-90%||14-18 Deg C||2-10 Deg C||162x79x86||230/50/1 -0.5|
|TR-3EN-GOLD||STEEL||40-60%||60-90%||14-18 Deg C||2-10 Deg C||215x79x86||230/50/1 -0.7|
|TR-4EN-GOLD||STEEL||40-60%||60-90%||14-18 Deg C||2-10 Deg C||249x79x86||230/50/1 -0.7|